Attention, Kmart Watchers: The Ceo Stays
I am writing to set the record straight regarding executive activities under way at Kmart ("Is a new CEO on Kmart's shopping list?," In Business This Week, Oct. 3). It is true Kmart is actively searching for top executives and, as recently announced, has hired Marvin P. Rich as executive vice-president, finance and administration; Ronald J. Floto as president, Super Kmart Centers; and Kenneth W. Watson as executive vice-president, marketing and product development. These talents add considerably to the strength of Kmart's management team. It is not true that Kmart is searching for a new CEO to replace Kmart Chairman Joseph E. Antonini.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says