A Movie Making Money Man
HOLLYWOOD COMES TO THE Hudson again: Financier Kenneth Lipper, the former New York deputy mayor who helped write the 1987 film Wall Street, has a new movie. City Hall is a thriller that also draws upon his experience. Starring Al Pacino as the mayor, John Cusack as his idealistic young deputy, and Bridget Fonda as a police investigator, the flick is set to start shooting at the end of October, with a late 1995 expected release.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis