Throw The Bums Out, But Keep The Antitrust Exemption
Regarding "Throw the baseball exemption out" (Editorials, Sept. 26), please save your space in editorials for more profound issues of the world economy and leave baseball on the sports pages--at least until you learn more about the business of baseball.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas