Solving The Riddle Of Britain's Hidden Job GrowthGene Koretz
Though Britain's economy grew at a 4.4% rate in the second quarter, employment has been declining since mid-1993. Economist Leo Doyle of Kleinwort Benson Securities Ltd. explains the anomaly by pointing to a problem also plaguing U.S. labor statistics.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards