Reality CheckChristopher Farrell
THE SANDWICH GENERATION is what pessimists call middle-aged baby boomers. To their way of thinking, the sandwichers are caught in a vicious, unprecedented financial squeeze, paying astronomical bills. Aging boomers are forking out huge sums to provide for their childrens' college education while also supporting their frail, aged parents. No wonder boomers find it impossible to save.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes