A Feast For Small Fry Or Dessert For The Big Guys?Mark Lewyn
As an investment banker, former Atlanta Mayor Maynard Jackson knows a good deal when he sees one. So when Congress last year O.K.'d the auction of licenses for a new wireless telephone service--with special breaks for minorities and some other bidders--Jackson decided to try his hand at telecommunications. "We're very excited about the potential," says Jackson, who plans to bid through a newly formed company, Jackmont Entermedia Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries