To Haft And Haft Not
A major plot point approaches in the saga of the Haft family fight for control of Dart Group: On Sept. 30, outside directors, who for now are running Dart, will decide on the validity of stock options that patriarch Herbert granted son Ronald when they were allies last summer. These days, they're at odds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy