The White HouseBy
He may not be a drawing card with voters, but President Clinton can attract well-heeled donors. That's why he'll be crisscrossing the country this fall to raise money for Democrats locked in tough election battles. Among those he's helping: California gubernatorial candidate Kathleen Brown, New York Governor Mario M. Cuomo, and Senators Edward M. Kennedy (Mass.), Frank R. Lautenberg (N.J.), and Charles S. Robb (Va.)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations