Multimedia: A Movable FeastAmy Cortese
Multimedia has become standard fare on desktop personal computers. Besides livening up your work routine, the addition of sound and video can spiff up presentations and aid in training programs. But when it comes to taking your show on the road, "portable multimedia" has so far been something of an oxymoron.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders