Lynch Defends His Kidder Report
Your article on my Kidder Peabody report "What Lynch left out" (Finance, Aug. 22) erroneously states that significant questions were left unanswered. In truth, the author of the article knew the answers to his questions because the report itself answers many of them, and the others were answered by me in an interview.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Drift as Dollar Extends Decline: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020