A Bit Of Camelot For A Measly $7 MilPeter Valdes-Dapena
So how come the storied Palm Beach estate of the Kennedy clan has been on the block for the past year, with no takers? You'd think the historical value would make it an easy sell. This is the site of both the glorious camaraderie of Camelot and the not-so-glorious William Smith affair, which did current patriarch Teddy Kennedy no political good.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts