The Slam Bam TourneyDavid Greising
When the inaugural Presidents Cup golf tournament tees off in Virginia on Sept. 16, it will have all the trappings of a marquee event: top players, three days of television coverage, a spanking new course--even a White House dinner for the participants.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’