The Hotel Fax As Printer
Reader Rohn J. Miller of San Francisco offers a tip to travelers who need occasional printouts but don't want to drag a printer around: Use a fax modem to send your document to the hotel's fax. Hotel fax fees can be pricey, but for a few pages, the weight savings may be worth it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- China Warns It May Retaliate If U.S. Imposes Metal Tariffs
- Box-Office Smash ‘Black Panther’ May Be Game Changer for Artists
- All 65 Aboard Plane Feared Dead in Crash in Southern Iran
- Noble Group Flags a $5 Billion Loss as Debt-Deal Endgame Nears
- Asian Stocks Rally as Yen Rise Stalls; Oil Climbs: Markets Wrap