Now This Is An `A' ListRichard S. Dunham
Why not pick a President the way companies find CEOs--with headhunters? That's the notion in a new book that disdains the Presidents the current system often produces. For The Second American Revolution, ad honchos James Patterson, chairman of J. Walter Thompson, North America, and Peter Kim, vice-chairman of McCann-Erickson Worldwide, had executive searchers Gilbert Tweed Associates of New York assemble a seven-name short list of those with the right leadership, integrity, and vision.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt