And Now, Designer Motor Oil?By
Like most Americans, Herbert M. Baum did not know how to change the oil in his car. Nor did he know what 10W-30 meant. But since becoming chief executive of Quaker State Corp. last year, the former Campbell Soup Co. executive has tried to turn his ignorance into a strategic advantage for the struggling motor-oil company. How? Baum figures he has a better bead than his rivals on how to sell motor oil to the great mass of oil-
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts