The Fed Could Raise A Little More KeynesSeymour Zucker
You might call it a central banker's nightmare. The vice-chairman of the Federal Reserve Board declares unabashedly that he is a Keynesian. Moreover, he invokes the Nixon dictum of two decades ago that "we are all Keynesians now." Then he proceeds to admonish the guardians of the world's monetary system to stop fixating on inflation and start doing something about high
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’