Sun, Sea, Sand And Ringing Cash RegistersStewart Toy
Like many executives in Europe's long-depressed tourist industry, Sebastin Barcel is winding up the summer a happy man. A flood of foreign visitors at the Spanish hotel chain he runs, Grupo Barcel, has let him boost prices--producing a 15% to 20% rise in his company's profits. "It's a very good year," he says.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock