Spiegel's Book Is A Real Page TurnerSusan Chandler
When retailer Eddie Bauer Inc. opened a store in Wichita in July, shoppers snapped up 250 men's flannel shirts in three weeks, wiping out the inventory. With temperatures hitting the 90s, it sure wasn't the weather. Besides, the same August craze for flannel has pummeled inventory in Eddie Bauer stores from New York to San Francisco.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts