Lbo Hot Rodders RetoolMark Maremont
A few years back, Wall Street investment firm Blackstone Group was playing the leveraged buyout game like everyone else. Among its big acquisitions were Chicago & North Western Transportation Co. and the Six Flags theme-park chain. But after Blackstone raised a new $1.3 billion war chest late last year, its first deal wasn't a buyout at all. Instead, Blackstone shelled out $50 million for a majority stake in a startup reinsurance company, La Salle Re Ltd.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’