Just Like The Bloomin' Bad Old DaysHeidi Dawley
It has been a trying summer for the British. I realized just how trying when someone spoke to me on the train. He didn't say much and, yes, it was about the weather--but he had spoken. Not since six-inch "snowdrifts" crippled the trains in 1986 had this happened to me.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's