If Only It Washed Floors And Did Laundry
The latest attempt at marrying the business world's two most ubiquitous devices--the telephone and the PC--comes from AT&T. The new member of its Globalyst line of PCs, the Globalyst 360TelePC, includes all the features of a telephone and then some. In addition to a built-in digital answering machine, call screening, and fax capabilities, the 360TelePC boasts stereo-quality, full-duplex speakerphones, which allow more than one person to speak at the same time. Other extras: Rolodex software with autodial, AT&T's toll-free and zip-code directories, startup kits for on-line services, and Compton's Interactive Encyclopedia.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy