U.S. Small Businesses See Only One Dark Cloud: WashingtonGene Koretz
Economic growth may be slowing, but America's small businesses--which are acutely sensitive to the economy's perturbations--have yet to register this development. According to the latest quarterly survey by the National Federation of Independent Business, conducted in July, its small-business optimism index remains in bullish territory (chart).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas