Spain: The Clouds Are PartingBy
That warm, sunny glow you notice in Spain these days isn't just the climate, it's the blush of an economic recovery. The data in recent weeks confirm that the upturn is broadening, and inflation, while still stubbornly high, is at least stable.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Edges Lower Amid Shutdown; Stocks Advance: Markets Wrap