`Return On Quality': It's A Trademark
Since inventing "ROQ: Return on Quality" in 1991 and obtaining a trademark registration for it, we have invested substantially in creating recognition for it, and we deliver our services under the mark. As far as I am aware, it has not been appropriated by other consultants or corporations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock