Now, There's A Way To Trim The Bulletin Board Bills
Electronic bulletin boards are some of the most popular destinations on the Information Highway. Numbering about 60,000 today, the boards are often dedicated to a specific interest, such as UFOs, model railroads, or Irish culture. But because the systems are usually simple setups--you need just a PC and a couple of modems--people wanting to dial in usually have to pay for direct, long-distance phone calls.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's