More Inside Dope On Dealing With Japan
Finally! An accurate article on Japan ("In Japan, plus a ahange...," International Business, Aug. 8). Being Japanese, I have been frustrated by overstated or generalized articles. As a management consultant, I often have to deal with clients who have vast misconceptions concerning business in Japan. I want to add a few comments.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts