Good Bikes Now Come In Small PackagesTom Reed
Traveling on a bicycle is great fun. Traveling with a bicycle is a great big headache. Lugging it on a car means roof racks, bird droppings, and spattered bugs. If your plans include flying, you haul the two-wheeler to the airport, struggle to disassemble it in the terminal, pack the pieces in a cardboard box, and pay at least an extra $45 each way for the pleasure. Hardly a way to begin a cycling adventure.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt