Friday, Sept. 2, 8:30 a.m.
August nonfarm payrolls are expected to show an increase of 225,000 workers, on top of 259,000 in July and 356,000 in June. That would bring the average monthly gain to 275,000 so far this year. The unemployment rate probably remained unchanged at 6.1%.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt