Better Hurry

Need a copy of a previous year's tax return? You can receive one by submitting Form 4506 to the Internal Revenue Service. But get to it soon. As of Oct. 1, the IRS will increase the charge from $4.25 to $14.

To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.