A Bug Alert For Breakfast Cereal
Extra raisins may lure breakfast-cereal buyers. But one additive doesn't: bug parts. "It's a matter of sanitation," says University of Texas at Austin chemist Barrie Kitto. "The more insects you find, the more likely there is contamination from other pests, like rodents."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders