The Baby Bells Go HollywoodLarry Armstrong
The battle to control your television has been joined...by the Baby Bells. The folks who brought you digital switching and speed dialing intend to crash into your living room, bringing a new onslaught of cheesy sitcoms, zircon shopping, and even a sporting event or two.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day