On Line Access For Os/2
Users of IBM's OS/2 operating system often feel like orphans because so little software has been written for them. Now, CompuServe has written a new version of its on-line access software just for OS/2. The program, currently in its final tests, will be bundled with an upcoming release of OS/2 and will also be available for downloading from CompuServe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day