Is Clinton Casting A Pall On The Market?Gene Koretz
If the President needs a buoyant stock market to bolster his popularity, the market needs a popular President even more. That's the gist of a recent Salomon Brothers Inc. analysis, which contrasts the good market performances associated with Presidents such as Roosevelt, Eisenhower, Kennedy, and Reagan (and Bush in the wake of the gulf war) with the generally poor showings of the Nixon and Carter years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day