Is Algeria About To Become The Next Iran?Stewart Toy
The bitter conflict between the military regime and Muslim militants seems to be pushing Algeria inexorably toward an Islamic government. That is a big concern for the West and its Arab allies. Experts think an Islamic regime in Algeria would have great influence on Tunisia, Egypt, and beyond, perhaps threatening the promising Arab-Israeli peace process.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations