An Alternative To Prostate Cancer Surgery?
Patients diagnosed with prostate cancer face agonizing choices. Since removing the gland can lead to incontinence, impotence, or both, many doctors hesitate to operate at the first sign of the slow-progressing disease. On the other hand, metastatic prostate cancer is very difficult to treat. So waiting until symptoms appear may be courting tragedy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas