A Pandora's Box For Kidder?Leah Nathans Spiro
The Lynch Report may backfire on Kidder Peabody, perhaps allowing plaintiffs with a beef against the firm to obtain sensitive Kidder documents. This latest headache for new CEO Dennis Dammerman is ironic: The report by Kidder outside counsel Gary Lynch was a boost for the securities house, clearing management of any involvement in the Joseph Jett bond trading scandal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’