Will Northwest's Wilson Be Weeded Out?Susan Chandler
The slogan at Northwest Airlines, "Some people really know how to fly," has taken on an unwelcome double meaning for Co-Chairman Gary L. Wilson. On Aug. 2, while trying to board a Northwest flight after a rafting vacation, Wilson, 54, was caught with 2.7 grams of marijuana and a pipe in his carry-on bag at a checkpoint in Boise, Idaho.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders