How About A Higher Tax For Nonoperating Profit?
Regarding your article "Would a tax on currency speculators calm the market?" (Economic Trends, July 11), James Tobin's suggestion to impose a tax on international currency transactions drew my attention.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis