These Airwaves Are Hotter Than Anyone ThoughtDean Foust and Mark Lewyn
The federal government's late July auction of new paging licenses wasn't supposed to be much more than a practice run. After all, telecommunications giants had largely dismissed the event as little more than a warm-up for the big show: a December auction of 2,000 personal communication services licenses expected to net the federal government as much as $10 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations