Inoculating Against Future Pc Viruses
The more computers your office desktop communicates with, the more likely it is to pick up a computer virus. These mischievous and sometimes devastating programs, usually planted by unscrupulous hackers, can spread--undetected--through your computer system and leave unwanted messages or even erase files. And the problem may only grow as more businesses connect to on-line services and the Internet. Antivirus programs can help, but most of them can only detect known viruses and must be updated frequently. Generic programs that scan for suspicious activity have only mixed reliability.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries