Dimon Gets The Nod From Weill Again
Sandy Weill has given his heir apparent yet another job. The Travelers CEO named James Dimon, 38, universally known as Jamie, as the head of brokerage operations at Travelers' Smith Barney unit. Dimon, now president and COO at Travelers, replaces Joseph J. Plumeri, a 28-year brokerage-industry veteran who is being eased upstairs to serve as Travelers' vice-chairman.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap