Consumer Price Index
Friday, Aug. 12, 8:30 a.m.
The MMS survey forecasts that consumer prices climbed 0.3% in July, the same modest rise posted in June. Excluding volatile food and energy prices, the CPI likely climbed 0.3% as well, the same gain posted in May and June.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks