Atop Time Warner's Masthead: Logan
Time Warner is changing the guard in another of its divisions. On Aug. 3, it announced that Reginald K. Brack Jr., chairman of the magazine- and book-publishing group, has relinquished his CEO title to Don Logan. Industry executives say Logan has been amassing power at Time Inc. since Brack named him president and chief operating officer in 1992.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States