At Labor, A Sorry State Of The UnionChristina Del Valle
The American Federation of Government Employees' Local 12, which represents 4,000 workers at the Labor Dept., was supposed to be helping the Clinton Administration reinvent government. But the union local itself is getting reinvented first. In mid-July, AFGE President John N. Sturdivant placed the
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020