Tackling The Bloat At NovellRichard Brandt
In his final years before retiring as CEO in March, Raymond J. Noorda spent millions on acquisitions to erect a software empire at Novell Inc. Now, just four months into the job, CEO Robert Frankenberg is about to chop the company back down to size.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself