Maybe They'll Call It The Moola BowlKeith Dunnavant
Quick! Who's No.1 in college football? If you say Florida State University, you're right. But didn't Sports Illustrated claim the Seminoles' title is tainted by a rules-flouting scandal? And didn't Notre Dame give FSU a lesson in football, Irish-style last fall in a drubbing the Florida boys won't ever forget? In any case, the National Championship was bestowed in the end, as always, by a vote of sportswriters at U.S. newspapers large and small.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations