Keep An Eye On Russia's Economic Ties
When Communism imploded, one of the most beneficial side effects was the paring down of the Soviet Union to a manageable size. Rather than being an empire of some 300 million people, it shrunk down to a single country, Russia, of 150 million--still large, but much less the potential ogre capable of threatening world peace.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing