Corrections & Clarifications
The International R&D Scoreboard (June 27) omitted these companies: Sweden's L.M. Ericsson, with 1993 research and development spending of $1.407 billion, should have ranked No.22; Sweden's Investor, with R&D spending of $278 million, should have ranked No.72; Germany's SAP, with R&D spending of $162 million, should have ranked No.105.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018