Bond Buyers Take A Vacation From FranceStewart Toy
Foreign investors who have fled Europe's bond markets recently have run especially hard from Paris. Their holdings of French government bonds plunged $19 billion in the five months through May, almost triple the net decline in their German portfolios.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts