A Strong Lineup For New ChallengesDavid G. Ferm
Perhaps the most stimulating aspect of a new job is the chance to work with a new team of people. Inevitably, you get fresh perspectives on familiar issues at the same time you are coping with a different set of challenges. Add the talent of key executives who are new to the enterprise and a dedicated group of veteran professionals, and you begin to understand how gratifying my first eight months as publisher of BUSINESS WEEK have been. The newest members of the team are the people who will do new research into how readers and advertisers use the magazine, develop new ways to deliver information, and promote both the magazine and new products to serve the exploding demand for information--whether printed or electronic.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself